We realise that when you try any of our Bodyhero products you’re investing your health in us.
That’s why we put your health (and the health of the planet) at the forefront of everything we create.
From the ingredients to the packaging, and the fact that we plant one tree for every order!
We take a lot of time and care to do the best by you, and here’s how we do it:
We Carefully Source Our Plant Based Snacks Ingredients:
Bodyhero bars taste naturally delicious and are the most natural allergen friendly bar around (apart from nuts, sorry!).
There’s no sugar or artificial sweeteners, no sickly sweet taste or any trace of chemicals. Just high protein, high fibre yumminess, without the guilt.
Here’s twelve carefully sourced ingredients that you will find in a Bodyhero bar...
- Chicory Root Fibre – a highly soluble type of Inulin for fibre
- Pea Protein Isolate – made from 100% non-GMO Canadian yellow split peas. For protein
- 72% Dark Chocolate – providing a rich dark chocolate coating
- Pea Nuggets – for texture and added protein content (soy free)
- Peanut Paste – for consistency and flavour
- Vegetable Glycerine – derived from rapeseed. To help provide moisture
- Coconut Oil – to help bind ingredients and provide moisture. And for good fats that contain MCT oil
- Sunflower Lecithin – to help blend ingredients together to create a creamy texture, soy free
- Cocoa Powder – for rich chocolate flavour
- Natural Flavouring – comprised of chocolate flavour for additional taste
- Green Tea Extract – a natural antioxidant that helps preserve the life of the bar
- Himalayan Salt – to balance the final flavour
We Make Our Plant Based Protein Bars Planet Friendly:
All of our packaging is 100% recyclable and made from sustainable materials.
We keep a close eye on developments in the packaging space and where we can continue to make further improvements, we will.
We Plant One Tree for Every Order of Our Plant Based Protein Snacks:
At Bodyhero we take biodiversity seriously and are proud to be working with Ecologi.
Together we are committed to planting a tree for every order placed on our website – who along with The Eden Reforestation Projects are rewilding a forest in Madagascar.
Bodyhero is also committed to a reforestation project in the Scottish Highlands.
The plant based revolution is upon us, and we truly believe that now is the time to reduce our meat and dairy consumption for not only our health, but environmental reasons too.
Doing things right by yourself means taking a holistic approach to physical, mental, spiritual, environmental and emotional wellbeing.
Our goal is to help everyone (vegan, flexitarian, reducetarian etc) do this through Bodyhero by respecting your health AND the health of the planet.