A REALLY QUICK & SIMPLE RECIPE THAT TASTES AMAZING!
8 SERVINGS / 40 MIN / 8 INGREDIENTS
- 160g self-raising flour (or gluten free flour)
- 50g chopped dates
- 1 shot espresso + 1 tbsp. coffee grounds
- 50g maple syrup
- 2 ripe mashed bananas
- Drizzle of Sweet Freedom Coffee Choc Shot (optional)
1. Soak the dates in hot espresso for 5 mins.
2. Mix the maple syrup, Bodyhero Shake and bananas together in a mixing bowl.
3. Fold the flower into the mixing bowl and whisk.
4. Drain the dates, then add these into the mixing bowl, along with the coffee grounds and a splash of the espresso.
5. Pour the mixture into a greased loaf tin and drizzle Choc Shot over the top (optional).
6. Bake for 30 - 35 mins at 180C until risen and a skewer comes out clean after insertion.